Right of Withdrawal
Pursuant to art. 52 et seq. Of the Legislative Decree 206 of 2005, the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty.
To exercise this right, the customer must send TENUTA GATTI by Nicolas Gatti Russo a communication within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
Tenuta Gatti by Nicolas Gatti Russo
Contrada Cuprani - 98064 LIBRIZZI (ME)
VAT number 02948750837
Or by email to email@example.com always sent within the aforementioned period of 14 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, we will communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods which must arrive at our warehouses within 14 days of authorization.
The right of withdrawal is in any case subject under the following conditions:
- The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased.
- By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer.
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer.
- TENUTA GATTI by Nicolas Gatti Russo is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- In case of damage to the goods during transport, TENUTA GATTI by Nicolas Gatti Russo will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to protrude report against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the goods (if insured). In this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal.
TENUTA GATTI by Nicolas Gatti Russo will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by reversing the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer will be responsible for providing the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder).
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where it is ascertained:
- The lack of external packaging and / or wrapping containing the purchased product
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, TENUTA GATTI by Nicolas Gatti Russo will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.